Bye Bye Itch has been formulated to help combat seasonal itching in horses and ponies. The 2kg supplement is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) which are vital for maintaining skin and cellular integrity. Bye Bye Itch encourages natural resistance to allergens and irritations. It also contains herbs that offer a cleansing and cooling anti allergen action.
Bye Bye Itch is designed to be fed in the months to horses and ponies in the months prior to and throughout the ‘itching’ season. It can be given at a reduced rate through the winter months to give additional support.
This range was extensively trialled in the UK where 93% of the trial participants reported that feeding Bye Bye Itch had significantly helped their horse or pony.
- Cooked Flaxseed
- Brewers Yeast
- Vegetable charcoal
- Diatomaceous earth
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, if possible split the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.