Marketing Executive (Pet & Equestrian)
Tim Smith Marketing (TSM) is a successful and well-established marketing agency specialising in the pet and equestrian sectors looking for Marketing Executive with a keen interest in these areas to join the team.
With a varied portfolio of clients, no two days will be the same and you will have the freedom to be creative and manage your own workload. If you are passionate about marketing and have a positive attitude and excellent organisational skills we would love to hear from you.
Expected responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing client accounts
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all key partners and suppliers
- Contributing to ideas for campaigns and new marketing ideas
- Writing and sending out press releases to journalists/publications
- Writing and sending out newsletters
- Photo shoot planning and assisting
- Creating content and managing social media
- Media planning and buying
- Campaign reporting
You will need to have:
- A strong attention to detail
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in social media or marketing (or desire to follow a career in marketing)
- A clear and creative writing style with excellent written English language
- An overall positive attitude and a willingness to support team members when required
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be confident working independently
- A full driving licence ( travel for meetings in company vehicle is required)
This role is ideal for someone who can learn on the job, enjoys a dynamic workday, and has a passion for all things pet and equine.
Application deadline: 12/09/2021
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Office-based (Scunthorpe)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm (very occasional weekend work)
Salary: £ competitive, dependent upon experience
We offer a covid-safe working environment, with hand sanitisers at various locations throughout the building, temperature monitoring, lateral flow tests and a spacious and well-ventilated office.
Company pension scheme
Excellent working environment with outdoor space
22 holiday days per year, plus bank holidays