A tin of “Wonder Wax” Neem Equine Fly Repellent with a grooming brush for applying and a biodegradable cotton bag to keep them together. Brush colour may vary.
Our versatile Wonder Wax contains Neem in a soft wax base and is particularly recommended for equines who have problems with midges and associated itchiness. Neem is scientifically proved to repel midges (and other flies) but also has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe itchy and irritated skin. Best results are obtained by starting midge protection early in the season to stop the “itch-scratch cycle” starting.
- Long-lasting & effective, doesn’t evaporate quickly like sprays
- All natural plant-based ingredients – no harsh chemicals like DEET or permethrin
- Great for nervous horses who don’t like sprays – brush, sponge or wipe on
- Supplied in a 250ml plastic-free recyclable aluminium tin
- Wipe a little “Wonder Wax” Neem Equine Fly Repellent on to your brush
- Lightly brush over horse
- Done! It’s that simple
- You can also sponge the repellent on if you like, which can be useful around areas such as eyes, ears, udders and sheaths, or even just wipe it on with your fingers.
As with any new product, it is advisable to do a patch test on a small area first.